Now is the time to get CX fit by improving your Customer Journey Mapping skills.
And because we’re in the gift giving spirit, when you reserve your place in February’s Customer Journey Mapping Masterclass you’ll receive a signed copy of Customer Experience is the Brand valued at $29.00.
To reserve your place book here and get CX fit by improving your Customer Journey Mapping skills in 2018 plus receive a signed copy of my book.
Customer Journey Mapping Masterclass Overview
My 1-day intensive masterclass program offers a unique style of learn-by-doing customer journey mapping.
Learn-by-doing will give you the opportunity to be involved in individual and group exercises that will help you develop your customer experience skills.
The workshops focus on developing customer-centric capability and CX tools that you can begin to apply immediately back into the business.
By day’s end you will understand how to:
- Undertake customer interviews
- Synthesise insights
- Empathy map to create personas
- Map an end-to-end customer journey
Here’s what attendees at our recent workshops are saying:
- ‘Great feedback from my team members, thanks Alex.’– Department of Education
- ‘Super effective! A great introduction to customer journey mapping. I’m keen to do more.’– EML
- ‘Very usable mapping process that I can take back into my workplace.’– Healthshare NSW
- ‘Alex has a great ability to provide context to learning.’– Sportsbet
Who should attend?
The 1-day masterclass is ideal for anyone involved in creating or managing customer experience. Our attendees are working in customer experience, marketing, customer service and data analytics.
How to book
Workshops will be held in Sydney and Melbourne and with guaranteed small workshops sizes places are limited.
To reserve your place book here and get CX fit by improving your Customer Journey Mapping skills in 2018 plus receive a signed copy of my book, Customer Experience is the Brand.